At Protocall Design, LLC, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support. If you're not happy, we're not happy. Please contact us using the form below, or call us if you have any questions at all, or if you need help in any way.
Please take a look at our FAQs before you contact us, because maybe we've already answered the question there. We will be updating the FAQs to add instructions on how to mount and use most of our products as we go along, so if you don't see the answers here, please feel free to contact us.Back to our products!
Return to top
- How do I set up my Stick Shift or Stick Shift Barricade Mount for the Moving Target Event?
- First, figure out your bullet velocity.
- Sight your gun in with the knob in the center, horizontal position, as you would any scoped gun. Once you're sighted in at the center position,
- calculate your lead by dividing 9000 by your bullet velocity. This will be your lead in inches at 25 yards.
- Turn an AP-1 target on its side and measure from the center of the X-ring to each side of the center, as far as your lead. Mark the target with a dark vertical line.
- After hanging your target and returning to the firing line, pull the center knob of your Stick Shift directly out of the slot, rotate it 90 degrees, and let it go forward. You may need to push it forward for a while until it wears in. This is normal.
- Flip the knob to the left side of the Stick Shift.
- Fire three rounds while holding your point of aim in the center of the X-ring.
- Check your point of impact. If you need to adjust the point of impact, move the knob to the middle, loosen the set screw on the back on the right side two turns, then turn the buttonhead screw on the right side clockwise to move the point of impact to the left, or counter-clockwise to move the point of impact to the right. Move the knob back to the left side. Make SMALL adjustments.
- Fire another three rounds and check your point of impact. Continue making small adjustments until your bullets impact the mark on your target, while aiming at the center of the X-ring. Once you are satisfied with this setting, tighten the set screw back two turns.
- Repeat this with the knob on the right side of the Stick Shift. This time, turning the buttonhead screw on the left will move your point of impact.
- How do I set up my Mover Front Sight for the Moving Target Event?
Follow the same basic instructions as above, but rather than a buttonhead screw, you will turn a set screw on either side of your Mover Front Sight to adjust your point of impact.
- Stick Shift Mounting and Use
- Stick Shift Assembly and Disassembly
- Stick Shift Barricade Mount Use
- Mover Front Sight Instructions
- Semi-Auto Wings Mounting Instructions
- Pin-on Front Sight Installation Instructions
Return to top